Spring Day Market
Join us for a fun day of activities, competitions, music, stalls, food, drinks and more !!
Toys and stationery
Adopt a toy pet
Second hand books
Second hand clothing
Whizzbang Science kits
Hunts’ Homemade jewellery
Shumba Girls African inspired products
COMPETITIONS, MUSIC AND WORKSHOPS!!!
DATE AND TIME: Saturday 2 September 09h00 – 15h00
LOTS OF OTHER ACTIVITIES, WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS HAPPENING THROUGHOUT THE DAY! WATCH THIS SPACE FOR DETAILS
DATE AND TIME: Saturday 2 September 10h30 – 12h00
Category one: 5 – 7 years old
Category two: 8 – 10 years old
Category three: 11 – 15 years old
Category one: The ocean
Category two: Animals
Category three: The environment
COST PER ENTRY: R150
- Participants will be given a range of food ingredients to use.
- All food art must be presented on a paper plate which will be made available to each participant.
3. Participants will be required to bring their own materials. Participants are not allowed to use any type of electric cooking utensil. Acceptable tools include any kind of hand carving utensil, kitchen knives (participants must be able to use these safely unaided), garnishing tools, toothpicks, etc.
- Participants will have a total of one hour to create their food art after which judging will take place and the winner of each category will be announced.
- Participants will use prior knowledge and research to create their type of food art. Creations must be made with various produce items.
- Judging will take place at the end of the event and winners will be announced immediately.
Join Play By Nature in collaboration with Growing Minds to unleash your creativity in nature!
DATE AND TIME: Saturday 2 September 13h30 – 15h00
Workshop 1: is for ages 2-7 years old where you will be creating your own gardens🌱
Workshop 2: is for ages 8-16 years old (adults are welcome!) where you will be painting your own terracotta pots & then planting beautiful plants🪴
COST PER ENTRY: R350